LOW VOLTAGE SWITCHBOARDS
We are manufacturing the widely products range to serve to our customers:
Low Voltage Switchboards are the modular designed which can be tailor-made to meet the client’s exact specification. It can be a L shape or the U shape to fit in your limit space switchroom.
Assembled from standard parts, this versatile system can be modified during production or even on-site to keep up with any last minute design changes.
The modular system also allows us to join two or more sections together enabling a larger cubicle for housing bulky protection devices.
In-house testing to ensure our reliable & quality products.
Standard: IEC 439-1.
Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000VAC.
Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC.
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV.
Degree of Pollution: 3.
Main Busbars: up to 6300A.
Rated Peak Withstand Current: 220kA.
Rated Short-time Current: 100kA / 1s.
Degree of Protection: up to 54.
Segregation Form: up to 4b.
Material: Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet.
Metal Sheet Thickness: 2mm.
External Surface Protection: Epoxy Powder Polymerized at High Temperature.
Painting Thickness: more than 50 micro mm.
Standard Color: RAL 7032, 7035.
MOTOR CONTROL CENTER
MCC – system is used in realisation of various types of solutions for the supply and control of electrical motors. With a wide range of selection, form 1 up to 4b
Standard: IEC 439
Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000VAC
Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC
Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV
Degree of Pollution: 3
Main Busbars: up to 5000A
Rated Peak Withstand Current: 100kA
Rated Short-time Current: 65kA / 1s
Degree of Protection: up to 54
Segregation Form: up to 4b
Material: Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet
Metal Sheet Thickness: 2mm
External Surface Protection: Epoxy Powder Polymerized at High Temperature
Painting Thickness: more than 50 micro mm.
Standard Color: RAL 7032, 7035
ASP is a provider including sale, installation, operation and maintenance of diesel and gas generators, in a capacity ranging from 5kW to 3,500kW and up to 256 sets of generators.
Our switchboard were designed and manufactured in a variety of tailor-made generator control, monitoring and synchronization panels, including:
Panels for manual or automatic operation of diesel generators.
Synchronization, load distribution and power management panels used for the synchronization of multiple generators and their connection to the local power grid.
Control and synchronization systems for temporary power plants powered by diesel or gas.
The switchboard provides a unique monitoring and control system that enables monitoring and control of each generator through the internet and/or cellular communication networks.
In order to provide the best possible solution for each client, we uses a wide range of monitors for the control, monitoring and synchronization panels.
Our control systems design team includes experts with over 10-year experience in planning generator control systems and the switchboards were designed for many utility organizations, including communication companies and airports, ports and railways authorities.
Our automatic synchronization system adopt high quality and intelligent controller which is a microprocessor-based control unit. It contains all necessary functions for protection of a gen-set and control of the generator breaker. It also contains all necessary 3-phase measuring circuits and all values and alarms are presented on the LCD display.
We use a compact all-in-one control unit designed for island mode applications and automatically carries out a cyclical self-test at start-up.
We offer a range of Power Distribution Boards with sophisticated options of power conditioning and monitoring.
Our free standing or wall mounting Power Distribution Boards are either manufactured to suit individual customer requirements or can be selected from a range of standard designs that have been tested and proved by installation.
Wiring access to the base of the Power Distribution Boards can be gained by fitting an under floor plinth.
The connection from Main Busbar to Branch Circuit Breaker are either flat copper bars or cables.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR
Our products include Air insulated metal-clad and metal-enclosed panels with vacuum circuit breakers (VCB) and load break switches (LBS).
The voltage ranges are 3.6kV – 7.2kV – 15kV – 24kV and current ratings up to 1250A.
The switching devices are of fixed or withdrawable type.
The switchgear is designed for modular concept.
The switchgear is designed flexibly, it can be installed the switching devices of almost brands.
The switchgear design takes three categories of user requirements:
- The reliability necessary for continuity of power supply.
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance.
- Safety of personnel
- Rated voltage (kV): 3.6 – 7.2 – 15 – 24
- Rated busbar current (A): 630 – 1250
- Rated feeder current (A): 630 – 1250
- Rated short-time withstand current (kA): 25 / 20 / 16 / 12.5
- Rated short-time current 1s (kA): 25 / 20 / 16 / 12.5
- Making capacity (kA): 62.5 / 50 / 40 / 31.5
- The switchgear has a wide range of application in distribution plants.
- Power generation stations, Transformer stations, Switching stations.
- Manufacturing industry.
- Airport, Port.
- Supermarket, Shopping center, Stadium.
- The switchgear is tested in accordance with IEC 62271-200 and 60694 relating to the manufacture of medium voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies.
- Protection Index
- IP3X for the enclosure in accordance with IEC 60529.
- IP2X between each compartment.
- Internal arc withstand.
- All the metal surfaces in the panels are corrosion proof.
- Panels are produced using electro zinc coated steel sheet in accordance to ISO 5002.
- Paint: epoxy powder polymerized at high temperature.
- Standard colour: light grey (RAL 7032).
- Dimensions of cubicle
For 15kV -24kV panels:
- Metal-enclosed switchgear with all cubicles contain Load Break Switches: 800W-2000H-1200D (the measuring cubicle has the width of 1200).
- Metal-clad switchgear with all cubicles contains Vacuum Circuit Breakers: 1000W-2300H-1800D.
- Metal-enclosed switchgear comprises LBS and VCB: 1000W-2300H-1800D.
For 7.2kV panels:
- Metal-clad switchgear with all cubicles contains 2 rows of Vacuum Circuit Breakers: 800W-2300H-1800D.
- Metal-clad switchgear cubicle contains only one Vacuum circuit breaker: 800W-1800H-1500D.
For 15kV -24kV panels:
- The switchgear is protected by Digital protection relays of Schneider or some different brands, sometimes installed electro-magnetic protection relays as customer request.